French Curd Cake with Apples








         Good morning, girls and boys!!!      
Due to the sun, which shines from the early morning, I'm in such high spirits!
How are you, dears?
 We are baking French curd cake today(actually, I had it for breakfast. I know, shame on me, but diets can wait until the next week, right?).

About the cake:
It differs from other curd cakes, as it contains an apple streak spiced with a cinnamon and sugar mixture.
P.s. To be honest, I don't know if it's really a French cake. I found a curd cake recipe on the Internet website and it was called the French cake. But I wanted something more refreshing so I added some apples. So, I guess, I just borrowed the name of the cake. But still it sounds great(I think so).
Let's get it started!

French Curd Cake with Apples 
Ingredients:
paste:
3/4 cup softened butter
1/2 cup white sugar
pinch vanilla
2 cups wheaten flour

curd streak ingredients:
500g curd
3 large eggs
1/2cup white sugar   
pinch vanilla

apples filling:
5-6 apples
2 teaspoons cinnamon
2 teaspoons white sugar


Instructions:
1.Grate the butter with a grater or a fork. Add the white sugar and the flour and blend until it becomes a crumbly paste(also, you can do the same thing with your fingers). And leave it for a while in the fridge.
2.Combine the curd with all eggs and the white sugar mixed with vanilla. Blend until smooth.
3.Peel 5-6 medium size apples, take another bowl and grate them with the grater. Add the mixture of the cinnamon and sugar and slowly mix for a few minutes.
4.Heat the oven to 200 degrees(Celsius). Take a cake pan, put a baking paper in it. Pour in more than half crumbly paste, then all curd paste, then the apples filling and finally the other part of crumbs. Bake more than one hour until the top of the cake gets a golden colour.

French curd cake's done! Enjoy its taste and have a good day!!!

YUUUMMI!!!


P.s. Don't pay an attention to the time when the post was written(I started in the early morning, but because of some factors it took quite a long time to write this post).

No comments:

Post a Comment