Cabbage Soup


A while ago, a friend of mine(actually, my BFF) reminded me the name of my blog: 'Cookbook&other notes'. Yes, OTHER NOTES.
But until now, I've posted just recipes, there were no other notes.
So there is a time for some small changes.
From now I am going to write not only about food, but also my daily life(no too much personal information, just some notes to make the blog more interesting to read).

So here we go:
Today is a big day for me, as I am starting running.
I mean RUNNING, not just jogging some rounds in the stadium.
I have found(on the Internet)  runners' training plan for a half marathon race and now I am so excited.
It will take 18 weeks to prepare, but I am sooo ready to start it right now!!
And today I am having a strength train.
I hope my muscles won't hurt very much tomorrow, as I haven't done sports for a long time.

Of course, I add one recipe(it's still a food blog, right?) - a cabbage soup.


Cabbage Soup
Ingredients:
half cabbage(not a large one)
4 carrots
4 potatoes
2 onions
2 cups chicken bouillon 
pinch salt
pinch pepper
pinch dried herbal(I used basil and parsley)
1/4 cup butter

Instructions:
1.Peel potatoes. Chop them and the cabbage. Take a pot, pour in some water, boil it and then put chopped vegetables, add salt and pepper.
2.Peel carrots and onions, chop them. Take a frying-pan, melt butter, put veggies and fry for about 30 minutes. Then put everything into the pot. Add the chicken bouillon and the mixture of dried herbal. Cook for more than 30 minutes. Also you can add some cream(according to your taste).


YUUUMMI!!! 

P.s. Wish me luck for my new challenge.

1 comment: