Chocolate Chips Cake





Is it normal to bake something sweet everyday?
I guess it isn't, but I'm addicted to it and there's nothing I can do.
So I just enjoy every bit.
Today I chose a chocolate chips cake and I don't regret of having consumed thousands of calories, as it's really the tastiest cake I've ever eaten!!!


Chocolate Chips Cake
Ingredients:
3 cups wheaten flour
1,1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
3/4 cups softened butter
1,1/2 cups white sugar
2 large eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla
120-150g dark chocolate

Instructions:
1.Combine the softened butter with the sugar and blend for a few minutes.
2.Add the eggs one by one and constantly whisk a dough.
3. Add the vanilla and the mixture of the wheaten flour, the baking powder, the baking soda and the salt and beat very carefully and thoroughly.
4.Chop the chocolate into small pieces, put almost all of them in the dough and blend.
5.Heat the oven to 180 degrees(Celsius). Butter the cake pan, pour a batter in, sprinkle the remained pieces across the top and press them into a dough. Bake 35-40 minutes until the top of the cake becomes golden.

It's really such a tasty cake that I just can't describe it!!!

YUUMMMI!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment