Cappuccino




Finally, I'm drinking cappuccino! Not the cup of coffee bought from Vero Caffee/Caffee Inn or another café, but the one made at home and of course by myself.
Italians would laugh at me and ask: 'Who drinks cappuccino after lunch time?'. (In Italy, cappuccino is a morning drink.)
But who cares?:)
I'm still enjoying every little sip, mm. I really love coffee.
Also, I think that you should know how I made it if I don't have a coffee machine or that little thing, which is used to froth the milk(I suppose it's called wire whisk or something like that).
So, here's the instructions:

Cappuccino(I'm not writing quantities of the products, as it depends on the size of the cup that you're using)
Ingredients:
espresso or any other coffee powder
boiling water
hot milk
cinnamon or cocoa powder
sugar(according to your taste, personally, I'm drinking without any sugar)

Instructions:
1.Boil the water and wait about 5 minutes, as we need the water temperature to be approximately 95 degrees(Celsius). Take some coffee powder, put it in the cup and pour in some water(the third of cup should be filled with brewed coffee).
2.Take a pot, add some milk and heat it, it takes just a few minutes. Then pour warm milk in to the tall and narrow glass/bowl or something like that. (It's nor necessary, but the first time when I was making cappuccino, I frothed milk with the simple blender in the same pot where I heated it. And guess what? It fell out of the pot. It spilled onto the table and across the floor. The milk was everywhere. Even my new beautiful apron(which now is in the washing machine) was covered with small milk drops. And after a several times of cleaning, I can still smell the scent of the milk when I enter the kitchen. So, if you don't like to clean/scrub/polish, use a little bit taller and more narrow bowl/glass than usually. It's just a small advice:)). Whip the milk with a blender in that bowl or glass. 
3.Pour frothed milk into the cup where the brewed coffee is. Flavour the top of the froth with some cinnamon or cocoa powder.

P.s. I know that this cappuccino isn't a perfect one. I mean, the milk foam isn't that stiff as it should be and there's some air bubbles(you can see it in the photos). But it's still delicious! And home-made!

YUUUMMI!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment